Paul Hendry II
Partner, Fort Worth OfficeEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (817) 877-2814Fax: (817) 877-2807
Cantey Hanger LLP
600 W. 6th St. #300
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Business Law
- Real Estate
Paul Hendry II is a former banker with over 20 years of banking experience. After graduating from law school in 2004, Mr. Hendry served as a judicial clerk for Justice Bob McCoy at the Second Court of Appeals in Fort Worth before entering private practice in 2005. Hendry joined Cantey Hanger in 2006 and practices primarily in the areas of banking and real estate. Mr. Hendry’s experience includes the drafting and negotiation of commercial loan documents, real estate purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements and various other real estate transaction documents.
- Licensed to practice in Texas, 2004
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association Environmental Law Section, Secretary 2012-2013
- Fort Worth CREW
- Society of Commercial Realtors - Friend (non-realtor member)
- Texas Association of Bank Counsel
Paul Hendry II In the News:
- Junior Achievement of the Chisholm Trail, Inc., Director - 2007 to Present
- Junior Achievement Volunteer Instructor, 2006 - 2009; 2011 - Present
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2004)
Texas Wesleyan Law Review (Notes & Comments Editor, 2003-2004)
Texas Wesleyan Law Review (Staff Member, 2002-2003)
Texas Wesleyan Moot Court Honor Society (Member 2002-2004)
Extern, Judge Dennis Michael Lynn, United States Bankruptcy Court—Northern District of Texas (Fall 2003)
- Graduate School of Banking at Colorado, Boulder Colorado (1999)
Served as Class President
- University of Texas at Arlington (B.B.A., Management, cum laude, 1994)
Recent Representative Matters:
- Represented seller in sale of interest in Texas ranch.
- Represented buyer in acquisition of golf course and related facilities.
- Represented developer in obtaining abandonment of former roadway.
- Represented property owners in negotiation of construction contract for new home.
- In connection with real estate transaction, headed team of attorneys reviewing title commitments, title exception items, and surveys covering over 100 different properties.
- Various representations of lenders in connection with the documentation of commercial and real estate loans.
- Various representations of buyers and sellers in connection with the purchase and sale of real estate.
Selected Publications & Presentations:
- Home Equity Lending in Texas: Are Loan Origination Fees Interest?, 10 TEX WESLEYAN L. REV. 259, 2003
- Speaker on the review of title commitments, the new minerals exception and available title policy endorsements relating to the minerals exception at the Third Annual All-Star CLE Program – Tarrant County Bar Association (2010)